Events and Festivals in Lautoka
- Sugar festival is the major festival celebrated in Lautoka. Every year, in the month of September, the week-long Sugar Festival features fair rides, parades, marching bands and floats decorated with sugar cane to celebrate the area's sugar production.
- Apart from these, Fiji Day and the Hindu festival of Diwali are celebrated with fervour.
Trip plans for Lautoka
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Lautoka
Lautoka Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Lautoka
Save 4%Lautoka: Half-Day Garden of the Sleeping Giants, Market and Temple Tour6 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Experience a relaxed adventure tour departing Lautoka Wharf and heading south of the Lautoka city. Sightseeing through Sabeto...
Save 4%Lautoka Shore Excursion: Half-Day Nature Trek and Waterfall Swimming Tour3 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
This half-day shore excursion will pick you up from Lautoka Wharf taking you on a scenic drive, passing through sugarcane fie...
Save 4%Lautoka Shore Excursion: Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Mud Baths, Nadi6 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
This full-day shore excursion from your cruise ship arrival in Denarau takes in the best of Nadi and Denarau. Your tour inclu...
Save 4%Lautoka Shore Excursion: Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool2 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
This 4-hour shore excursion departing from Lautoka Wharf will take you up to the Mountains of the Sleeping Giant. You will pa...
- Events & Festivals in Votualevu
- Events & Festivals in Nadi
- Events & Festivals in Denarau Island
- Events & Festivals in Sigatoka
- Events & Festivals in Sanasana
- Events & Festivals in Voua