How to Reach Lautoka
The Easiest Way to Reach Lautoka
HOW TO GET TO LAUTOKA
- By Air: Flights to Lautoka disembark at the Nadi International airport. From there, the best way to travel to Lautoka is by hiring a taxi, going by bus or renting a car.
HOW TO GET AROUND LAUTOKA
- By Bus: Lautoka has a good public bus transport network which is operated by private companies. The busses run on schedule from the central bus station.
- By Car: One can also rent a car and travel the city.
- By Taxi: Many tourists prefer hiring a taxi.
- On Foot: Since the city is spread across a small area, many people prefer exploring the place on foot. However, it is better to hire a local guide.
Modes of Transportation in Lautoka
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Lautoka. The most preferred mode of transport in Lautoka is Walking.
Average distance: 15 km Average time: 133 min
Walking 100%Walking 123 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 15 kms 133 min