How to Reach Lautoka, Fiji
The Easiest Way to Reach Lautoka
HOW TO GET TO LAUTOKA
- By Air: Flights to Lautoka disembark at the Nadi International airport. From there, the best way to travel to Lautoka is by hiring a taxi, going by bus or renting a car.
HOW TO GET AROUND LAUTOKA
- By Bus: Lautoka has a good public bus transport network which is operated by private companies. The busses run on schedule from the central bus station.
- By Car: One can also rent a car and travel the city.
- By Taxi: Many tourists prefer hiring a taxi.
- On Foot: Since the city is spread across a small area, many people prefer exploring the place on foot. However, it is better to hire a local guide.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Lautoka and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Lautoka
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Lautoka. The most preferred mode of transport in Lautoka is Walking.
Average distance: 15 km Average time: 133 min
Walking 100%Walking 123 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 15 kms 133 min
- How to Reach Top Cities in Fiji
- How to reach Suva
- How to reach Lautoka
- How to reach Nadi
- How to reach Labasa
- How to reach Nausori
- How to reach Pacific Harbour
- How to reach Korolevu
- How to reach Vatukarasa
- How to reach Navala
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Malpas
- How to reach Cattai
- How to reach Finchingfield