Lautoka Sugar Mill, LautokaCurrently Closed
- Address: Waterfront Road, Lautoka, Fiji
- Timings: 07:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Tourist Center, Family And Kids
About Lautoka Sugar Mill, Lautoka
If possible and if time permits, check out the backbone of Lautoka’s economy- the Sugar Mill. Walk along the Waterfront Road or the Nadovu road to reach the mill. Although guided tours are not available and you won’t find any tourists around, you will be able to watch the day to day activities of the mill. A fun sight is the customized train bringing in sugarcane to the mill.
Lautoka Sugar Mill Information
- Please avoid having lengthy conversations with the mill workers.
- Some areas are off limits. Follow the rules.
How To reach Lautoka Sugar Mill by Public Transport
- Walking down the road is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lautoka before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lautoka and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lautoka Sugar Mill
95% of people who visit Lautoka include Lautoka Sugar Mill in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
52.6% of people start their Lautoka Sugar Mill visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Lautoka Sugar Mill
94.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lautoka Sugar Mill