Are you looking for what to do in Lautoka?
PLACES TO SEE
Tourist attractions in Lautoka, Fiji are few but worth a visit.
- Vuda Point Marina: Vuda Point Marina is a specially designed harbour with moorings for yachts and boats. The small restaurants and cafes along the marina attract a lot of crowds.
- Lautoka Market: Situated near the business district, Lautoka Market is situated in an octagon shaped open air building. Locals sell fresh produce over here, from fruits and vegetables to fish.
- Handicraft Market: Just outside the Lautoka Market is the Handicraft Market. One can get handmade pottery, woven items and spices over here.
- Beaches: Although Lautoka does not have a long coastal shore, the beaches are pristine and the waters crystal blue.
- Spas: The Spas in Lautoka offer soothing therapeutic massages. Some suggestions- Mana Spa and Tanoa Spa.
- Botanical Garden: The botanical garden in Lautoka boasts of a variety of flora.
Below we have a list of things to do in Lautoka and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Lautoka getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Lautoka with confidence.