Circuit Paul Ricard1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: 2760 Route des Hauts du Camp, RDN8, 83330 Le Castellet, France Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +33-494983666
- Tags: Race Track, Family And Kids
Circuit Paul Ricard is a motor racing circuit where quite a few Grand Prix races have been held. The track was built in the year 1969 with funding from the eccentric industrialist, Paul Ricard who wished to experience the challenge of constructing a racetrack. The facilities offered her at the circuit are par excellence and an aircraft landing strip suitable for private jets is among one of them. There’s also a go-karting test track which features similar abrasive safety zones as the main car track. At Circuit Paul Ricard, regular professional meetings as well as private driving sessions are also offered for the visitors.
How to Reach Circuit Paul Ricard
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Circuit Paul Ricard Address: 2760 Route des Hauts du Camp, RDN8, 83330 Le Castellet, France
- Circuit Paul Ricard Contact Number: +33-494983666
- Circuit Paul Ricard Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!