Parc Aux Angeliques2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Quai des Queyries, 33000 Bordeaux, France Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Parc Aux Angeliques roughly translates to The Angelic Park. This park is located on ancient lands bought by the city of Bordeaux at the Autonomous Port and is built on the right bank of the Garonne River. The trees are the key elements of the park structure. They are planted in strips perpendicular to the Garonne. Another reason for the park to be so well known is that it is an exemplary example of sustainable development.The park is absolutely stunning in terms of the landscaping as well as the view from the park itself. The trees and shrubbery against the backdrop of a gorgeous sunset is a view you definitely shouldn’t miss. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Bordeaux itinerary 1 day.
How to Reach Parc Aux Angeliques
- Nuyens- Bus Station (Buses- 50,91,92)
- Parc Aux Angeliques Address: Quai des Queyries, 33000 Bordeaux, France
- Parc Aux Angeliques Timing: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!