Bald Eagle And Pelican Viewing
- Address: Lock and Dam no 14, LeClaire, Iowa., Le Claire, United States
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature, Bird Watching
Bald Eagle And Pelican Viewing - Review
This place offers you the perfect opportunities especially if you are a bird and nature lover. During winters you have to see Bald eagles whereas during spring and summer months Pelicans flick here and you would never in your life see so many eagles together! Eagles basically start to gather around the Lock and Dam on the South Side of LeClaire as soon as the ice formation begins in December and stay around through February and the beginning of March.
Pelicans start gathering towards the South Side of LeClaire in the ending of Spring and the beginning of Summer months and can be seen in the skies of LeClaire through August and September.
Bald Eagle And Pelican Viewing Information
- Any time of day is good for Eagle watching from Lock and Dam 14.
- Best time for photography is afternoons because the sun is moving downriver and will be at your back when photographing.
- Light fades after 4pm.
Bald Eagle And Pelican Viewing Ticket Prices
- Please contact the locals or the authorities.
Bald Eagle And Pelican Viewing Hours
- Bald Eagles can be spotted in the winter months.(December-Early March)
- Pelicans can be spotted during the spring and summer months.(Mid-March)
How To reach Bald Eagle And Pelican Viewing by Public Transport
- Off Highway 67. South of Interstate 80.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Le Claire before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Le Claire and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bald Eagle And Pelican Viewing
95% of people who visit Le Claire include Bald Eagle And Pelican Viewing in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
35.29% of people start their Bald Eagle And Pelican Viewing visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Bald Eagle And Pelican Viewing
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bald Eagle And Pelican Viewing