Buffalo Bill Museum, Le Claire
About Buffalo Bill Museum, Le Claire
Buffalo Bill Museum, Le Claire - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 199 N. Front St. Le Claire, Iowa 52753.
Ticket Price: 5 USD
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 1.6K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
You can enjoy a fun filled experience with your family exploring the exhibits and learning about them. Some exhibits to look out for are Chris Craft Speed Boat, A 3 foot hand crafted replica of the riverboat the Robert E. Lee, City of LeClaire’s fully restored first fire truck, a room displaying Early 1900’s Ladies Fashions, A New Sauk & Fox Indian Display featuring Cradle Boards and also a Lone Star Wooden Hull Steam-powered Paddle Wheel – “A Must To See”. Apart from these there are a lot of things that you can explore and learn about. Definitely visit the museum while you are staying at Leclaire.
Buffalo Bill Museum Information
- Find out about Buffalo Bill, it is said to be his birthplace and the museum is made in his memory.
- Find out about photography rules. You are advised to click photos only if you are allowed to.
- There is an educational Play Room for young children 3 to 8 years of age accompanied by an adult.
Buffalo Bill Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults: $5
- Senior $4
- Youth 6-16 years $1.00
- Children under 6 years is Free
- Triple AAA Members $4
- Active Military are Free.
Buffalo Bill Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Open Year Round
- Winter Hours: Monday – Saturday: 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. Sunday 12:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Summer Hours: Monday – Saturday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Sunday 12:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Open Some Holidays – Please contact the authorities to find out about the opening on these days.
How To reach Buffalo Bill Museum by Public Transport
- Drive to 1 Block east of Cody Road/Hwy 67.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Le Claire before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Le Claire and book an accommodation of your choice.
Buffalo Bill Museum, Le Claire Reviews - Write a Review
The Buffalo Bill Museum is amazing. So much to look at. This was my second time there. You can't see every thing the first time. My favorite thing there was the Good Friday eggs. Very reasonably priced. Will go back.
interesting small museum. Has information about Buffalo Bill's birth place (right outside of town) and about life along the Mississippi. We had a very nice visit, learning some small items. I can now say that I have followed Bill from (birth), to where he earned his nickname (Oakley, KS), to his ranch (North Platte, Ks) to his grave (Denver, CO.). I recommend this stop!
Worth the low price of admission. No A/C, so we didn't linger long. Interesting displays of products that were invented or manufactured locally. Excellent film about Buffalo Bill.
This place is an awesome trip into the past. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Will have to return sometime
There is a lot of history in one small area. It was neat to see and was reasonably priced! The boat restoration was a very cool piece.