Hollyhock Park is a geographical and recreational attraction in Le Claire, Iowa. It also serves the purpose of a community center where people like to gather for enjoying simple and feasible activities. For example, people of Le Claire who love reading and being outdoors, go for this family storytime program that is held in the park! Miss Emily hosts stories, songs, games and fun in the Hollyhock Park on select Saturday mornings ! You are encouraged to stay for that and after Storytime, mix up with the locals and enjoy Hollyhock Park with their friends and family.
- Carry food with you if you have kids just by chance.
- Find out about the activities in the park.
- Free entry. Contact the authorities to know about special event prices.
- Please contact the authorities to know about events.
- 0.4 mile from Ferry Street. You can walk from there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Le Claire before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Le Claire and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Le Claire include Hollyhock Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
51.56% of people start their Hollyhock Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hollyhock Park
65.63% of people prefer walking in order to reach Hollyhock Park