Mississippi River Distilling Company163 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 303 N Cody Rd, Le Claire, IA 52753, USA., United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5634844342
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Being a distilling company, they make products like River Pilot Vodka, River Rose Gin, River Baron Artisan Spirit, Cody Road Bourbon, Cody Road Rye, Limited Release Spirits, Iowish Cream/Iowish Whiskey, "My Whiskey" Custom Whiskey which is made 100 % from the scratch. They also have a whiskey school and an initiative known as Adopt a barrel. You can look up their products on their official website and definitely find out what your bottle of alcohol is made up of! Apart from that, the free tours here are something worth going to and you can get a free sample at the end of it if you are in a legal drinking age.
Mississippi River Distilling Company Travel Tips
- Carry your age proof.
- Do not get intoxicated out of your limits.
- Definitely shop from the retail shop.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mississippi River Distilling Company
- Free tours: Tours are free and open to all ages. The tour ends with a free sample for those who are of legal drinking age.
- Your choice of alcohol from the retail shop.
Mississippi River Distilling Company Hours
Mondays through Saturdays, 10 AM to 5 PM; Sundays 12 PM to 5 PM
- FREE TOURS: Daily on the hour at 12, 1, 2, 3, and 4 PM or by appointment. There is no need for reservations for their regular tours. Just go down near the top of the hour.
- FIRST FRIDAYS: They are open until 8 PM on the first Friday evening of every month. Their "First Friday" Features will bring a fun event to the distillery each month. Come on down!
The distillery is closed 4 days annually for holidays. Those days are: New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Closing early at 3 pm on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day. Otherwise they are open for all other holidays.
How to Reach Mississippi River Distilling Company
- Drive from US Highway 67.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Le Claire before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Le Claire and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Le Claire include Mississippi River Distilling Company in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50.77% of people start their Mississippi River Distilling Company visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Mississippi River Distilling Company
62.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mississippi River Distilling Company