Are you looking for what to do in Le Claire?
PLACES TO SEE
- Antique Archaeology: This place is the most famous attraction of Le Claire and is features on television reality series American Pickers. The creator of this show is Mike Wolfe.
- Buffalo Bill Museum: William Frederick Cody aka Buffalo Bill was born in LeClare. This museum is dedicated to him.
- Missisippi River Distilling Company: Visit to know and buy various types of alcohol, especially if you are a lover of alcohol and also like to collect different types of wines, vodkas, etc.
THINGS TO DO
- Wine tasting at Wide River Winery Tasting Room & Courtyard: You can try out some 5 types of wines in the most initial package. It is one of the best wineries you will come across in the whole of Iowa.
- Ball eagle and Pelican Spotting: You can spot these two birds in a number like no place else from local dam no 14.
- Riverboat twilight day tours: It’s generally a two day tour up and down Mississippi river. It’s one of the most loved activities to do in Iowa.
Below we have a list of things to do in Le Claire and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Le Claire getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Le Claire with confidence.