The Haras de Morne was founded by horse lovers, for horse lovers. They offer pony trekking and introductory courses to horseback riding. They also carry activities such as carriage rides. Their horseback adventures take place at two places- the beach and the mountain. You have to try the beach one; it is a very ethereal experience.
Haras Du Morne Travel Tips
- Booking a riding session in advance is recommended.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- During the beach ride, you might get drenched. Carry a change of clothes and don’t forget to apply sunscreen.
Entrance Ticket Details For Haras Du Morne
- 1 hour: Mauritius Rupees 3000
- 1 hour 30 minutes: Mauritius Rupees 3500
- 2 hours: Mauritius Rupees 4500
How to Reach Haras Du Morne
- Rent a car or hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Le Morne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Le Morne and book an accommodation of your choice.
67.17% of people who visit Le Morne include Haras Du Morne in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
52.94% of people start their Haras Du Morne visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Haras Du Morne
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Haras Du Morne