How to Reach Le Morne, Mauritius
The Easiest Way to Reach Le Morne
- By Air: The closest airport to Le Morne is the SSR International Airport, Plaine Magnien, Mauritius. From here, one can either rent a car or hire a prepaid taxi to reach Le Morne.
- By Boat: Le Morne can be reached via boat. But, generally, only locals use this method.
- Le Morne is small enough to be covered on foot. However, you can also rent a car or hire a prepaid taxi from Mauritius airport to explore this tiny village. Renting a bicycle is also possible.
Are you looking for a Le Morne travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Le Morne
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Le Morne. The most preferred mode of transport in Le Morne is Car.
Average distance: 25 km Average time: 60 min
Car 100%Driving 60 min Overall average time for 25 kms 60 min
How to Reach Le Morne from Nearby Cities
|Beau Bassin-rose Hill to Le Morne||20.46 km||20 mins|
|Ebène Cybercity to Le Morne||21.8 km||21 mins|
|Flic En Flac to Le Morne||30.38 km||31 mins|
|Grand Baie to Le Morne||38.66 km||38 mins|
|Floreal to Le Morne||40.11 km||41 mins|
|Port Louis to Le Morne||44.64 km||46 mins|
- How to reach Port Louis
- How to reach Flic En Flac
- How to reach Souillac
- How to reach Pamplemousses
- How to reach Chamarel
- How to reach Riviere Des Anguilles
- How to reach Rivière Du Rempart
- How to reach Queen Victoria
- How to reach Piton