Le Morne BrabantCurrently Open
- Address: Le Morne, Mauritius
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, View Point, Monument, Tourist Center, Leisure, Family And Kids
Le Morne Brabant - Review
Providing fantastic opportunities for trekkers and hikers, Le Morne Brabant is a peninsula situated at the south-western tip of the Mauritius Island. The summit is based at a height of 556 metres above sea level from where one gets stunning views of the entire Le Morne area.
Trivia: A rugged mountain that just juts into the Indian Ocean, Le Morne Brabant was used as a shelter by runaway slaves during the 18th and early 19th century. Do check out the Slave Route Monument situated at the foot of the mountain.
Le Morne Brabant Information
- Wear sturdy shoes and don’t forget to apply sunscreen.
- It is better to visit Le Morne Brabant through a local adventure activities company.
How To reach Le Morne Brabant by Public Transport
- Rent a car or hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Le Morne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Le Morne and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Le Morne Brabant
95% of people who visit Le Morne include Le Morne Brabant in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
36.05% of people start their Le Morne Brabant visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Le Morne Brabant
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Morne Brabant
Le Morne Brabant Map
Le Morne Brabant Trips
1 View13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Port Louis, Souillac, PamplemoussesBy: Guest UserCity: Chamarel, Pamplemousses, Souillac, Port Louis
Le Morne Brabant, Le Morne Reviews
Truly amazing experience for a nature lover in Mauritius. You have to hike some.3.5km but it's worth all your efforts. Wonderful wonderful scenery of mountains meeting Sea, you won't get it everywhere in the world.
Relaxing and enjoying place. Good for pictures and other activities nearby.
Historical and full of energy
Whether day or night, breath taking landscape.
not for the faint of hearts.an active climbing experience
All QuestionsLe morne brabant
- Carrs Angling Lakes
- Too Hoots
- North Beds Arts
- Carlton & District Liberal Club
- Carlton Pentecostal Church
- Carlton Community Church
- Orthodox Church Of St Aidan And St Chad
- AEI-Aerial Expert Installations
- Adrians Omega Sound Disco
- On & Off The Wall Designs
- St. Paul S Church Carlton
- The Territorial Army
- Carlton Hill Library
- Lonely Farm Camping & Caravan Site
- Arncliffe Leisure