Le Morne Kite SchoolCurrently Closed
- Address: Le Morne, Mauritius
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +230-57319767
- Ticket Price: 3400 MUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Le Morne Kite School - Review
Using the latest and the safest equipment, Le Morne Kite School teaches you to kite-surf. With 11 years of kite-surf experience and 7 years of teaching experience, their lessons last for 2 hours. A fun activity to learn while in Le Morne, you have to book a training slot with Le Morne Kite School!
Le Morne Kite School Information
- Booking a lesson in advance is recommended.
Le Morne Kite School Ticket Prices
Group lessons (maximum 2 people):
- 2 hours: Rs 3,400 per person
- 4 hours: Rs 6,600 per person
- 6 hours: Rs 9,600 per person
- 8 hours: Rs 12,400 per person
- 10 hours: Rs 15,000 per person
- 2 hours: Rs 6,000 per person
- 4 hours: Rs 11,500 per person
- 6 hours: Rs 16, 500 per person
- 8 hours: Rs 21, 000 per person
- 10 hours: Rs 24, 500 per person
Le Morne Kite School Opening and Closing Hours
- They have 3 lessons everyday lasting 2 hours.
- The time slots are: 10a.m.-12 p.m, 1p.m.-3p.m, 3:30p.m.-5:30p.m.
How To reach Le Morne Kite School by Public Transport
- Rent a car or hire a taxi.
- If you let them know in advance, they can also provide pick up and drop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Le Morne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Le Morne and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Le Morne Kite School
95% of people who visit Le Morne include Le Morne Kite School in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
48.09% of people start their Le Morne Kite School visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Le Morne Kite School
94.75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Morne Kite School
Le Morne Kite School Map
Le Morne Kite School Trips
8 Views5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Chamarel from Pawnshop "capital Group"By: Guest UserCity: Chamarel
Le Morne Kite School, Le Morne Reviews
less helpful people only professionals can enjoy the place
Great place for kite surfing.
These guys are awesome. This is my first time in Mauritius (I am still here) and these guys have been the best finding so far. Heard about them on Google and decided to give it a try. First of all these guys are very very reliable. I arrived at the spot when the wind wasn't enough for a ride. You could keep your kite flying only. Nothing more than that . While you could see many instructors in the water with their students struggling just to launch the kite, Mario was telling his students that he wouldn't make them waste their money once he knew that the class wouldn't be useful at all. Mario and his guys will help you with all your needs and will not rip you off. Good gear variety, quality and quantity (North). Congrats LMKS!
One of the best surf/sup/kite and windsurfing place in the word! Amazing waves, perfect climate and wind, and my fav coach Dima Evseev!)
Great experience with Mario, Mary, Steve and the Crew. Booking was super easy via Whatsapp and Steve was a great coach. The lagoon is perfect to learn kiting. I would have liked to book more sessions with them but unfortunately there was no wind for the remaining days. Definitely recommended!
All QuestionsLe morne kite school
- Tråsåvika Camping John J Wiggen - Tråsåvika Camping John J Wigge
- Tråsåvika Camping
- Bygningshistorisk Park
- Håndarbeid Og Klær Ragnhild Lilletofte
- Sirdal Husky Farm Day Tours
- Sirdal Hytteformidling
- Myres Camping Gunbjørg Myre
- Karin Tove Netland
- Bjørnestad Skisenter
- Exclusive Art Ans
- Exclusive Art
- Aursundfisk Ba
- Løbergs Multikunst
- Aslaug Jamtvoll
- Mary Barthelemy