Le Morne Kite SchoolCurrently Closed
- Address: Le Morne, Mauritius
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +230-57319767
- Ticket Price: 3400 MUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Le Morne Kite School - Review
Using the latest and the safest equipment, Le Morne Kite School teaches you to kite-surf. With 11 years of kite-surf experience and 7 years of teaching experience, their lessons last for 2 hours. A fun activity to learn while in Le Morne, you have to book a training slot with Le Morne Kite School!
Le Morne Kite School Information
- Booking a lesson in advance is recommended.
Le Morne Kite School Ticket Prices
Group lessons (maximum 2 people):
- 2 hours: Rs 3,400 per person
- 4 hours: Rs 6,600 per person
- 6 hours: Rs 9,600 per person
- 8 hours: Rs 12,400 per person
- 10 hours: Rs 15,000 per person
- 2 hours: Rs 6,000 per person
- 4 hours: Rs 11,500 per person
- 6 hours: Rs 16, 500 per person
- 8 hours: Rs 21, 000 per person
- 10 hours: Rs 24, 500 per person
Le Morne Kite School Hours
- They have 3 lessons everyday lasting 2 hours.
- The time slots are: 10a.m.-12 p.m, 1p.m.-3p.m, 3:30p.m.-5:30p.m.
How To reach Le Morne Kite School by Public Transport
- Rent a car or hire a taxi.
- If you let them know in advance, they can also provide pick up and drop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Le Morne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Le Morne and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Le Morne Kite School
95% of people who visit Le Morne include Le Morne Kite School in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
69.57% of people start their Le Morne Kite School visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Le Morne Kite School
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Morne Kite School
Le Morne Kite School Trips
Le Morne Kite School, Le Morne Reviews
Don't hesitate to book
The team of instructors is very friendly and funny, they provided lots of tips and didn't hesitate to slow down and go to you rythm until you're out of the water ! I recommand them strongly, whether for renring or lessons !
less helpful people only professionals can enjoy the place
Great place for kite surfing.
These guys are awesome. This is my first time in Mauritius (I am still here) and these guys have been the best finding so far. Heard about them on Google and decided to give it a try. First of all these guys are very very reliable. I arrived at the spot when the wind wasn't enough for a ride. You could keep your kite flying only. Nothing more than that . While you could see many instructors in the water with their students struggling just to launch the kite, Mario was telling his students that he wouldn't make them waste their money once he knew that the class wouldn't be useful at all. Mario and his guys will help you with all your needs and will not rip you off. Good gear variety, quality and quantity (North). Congrats LMKS!