Paradis Hotel Golf ClubCurrently Open [Closes at 07:30 pm]
- Address: Le Morne, Mauritius
- Timings: 06:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +230-4015050
- Ticket Price: 3985 MUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Bar, Golf Course, Food And Drinks, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
About Paradis Hotel Golf Club, Le Morne
To enjoy a round of golf while in Le Morne, head over to the Paradis Hotel Golf Club. Set against the backdrop of majestic mountains, this golf course along the shoreline of a spectacular bay claims to be one of the most beautiful golf courses in Mauritius! It is an 18-hole Par 72 golf course and is spread across an area of 5,924 metres. Facilities and amenities at the golf course include:
- Reception area
- Bar at hole number 10!
- A pro-shop
Paradis Hotel Golf Club Information
- Players should wear a collared shirt or a polo shirt and golf or sports shoes with socks.
- Tee off can be reserved up to 2 days in advance.
Paradis Hotel Golf Club Ticket Prices
- For residents of any Beachcomber hotel (daily fee) – Euros 20/ Mauritius Rupees 797
- Under 12 years old - free.
- For non-Beachcomber residents (18 holes) – Euros 100/ Mauritius Rupees 3985
How To reach Paradis Hotel Golf Club by Public Transport
- Rent a car or hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Le Morne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Le Morne and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Paradis Hotel Golf Club
95% of people who visit Le Morne include Paradis Hotel Golf Club in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
29.77% of people start their Paradis Hotel Golf Club visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Paradis Hotel Golf Club
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Paradis Hotel Golf Club
Paradis Hotel Golf Club Map
Paradis Hotel Golf Club Trips
8 Views5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Chamarel from Pawnshop "capital GrouBy: Guest UserCity: Chamarel
Paradis Hotel Golf Club, Le Morne Reviews
This well presented and wonderfully scenic golf course occupies a special position on Le Morne Peninsula in the south-west of Mauritius. The front-nine scenery is dominated by a towering mountain, which rises vertically to over 500 metres, its craggy cliff faces looking down on this excellently crafted championship course. Paradis is one of the must play courses of Mauritius, in addition to being the island's first 18-hole championship layout.
The hotel is a beach resort situated in the south west of Mauritius overlooked by Le Morne, a world heritage site. It has a great golf course with stunning views of Le Morne. The golfer will have to work their way through sand, water and strong winds. At times, all three at the same time. It is however one of my favourite courses and I always enjoy my round of golf there. The hotel offer good facilities for everyone including the kids. The service is consistently excellent and the food served is always of good quality.
Good service. Beautifull setting. Big clean rooms
Friendly and welcoming staff, great accommodation and wonderful food. About 20min drive by car either way to the nearest town, and yet secluded enough to not be bothered by everyday life.
Best. Hotel. Experience. Ever. even if it was rainy sometimes. Everything was so easy, so nice. People are here to help, restaurant are delicious, kids are in Awe. That is just a paradise. (easy but true).
All QuestionsParadis hotel golf club
- All About Jesus World Ministries
- Prospect Southern Methodist Church
- New Light United Methodist Church
- Horne Wetland Park, Edisto Memorial Gardens
- Refuge Temple Of Praise Ministries
- The Latter House Ministry
- River Oaks Campground
- Hillcrest Recreational Park
- Regional Medical Center Of Orangeburg And Calhoun County Heliport
- Stardust Amusement
- Mt Sinai Missionary Bapt Chr
- Christian Antioch Hse-Prayer
- James & Dorothy Z Elmore Chapel
- First Assembly Of God
- St James Church Of God