Nalanda Monastery1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Rouzegas, 81500 Labastide-Saint-Georges, France Map
- Phone: +33-563580225
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Monastery
Nalanda Monastery is the first western monastery which was set up for preservation of Mahayana tradition. The monastery was opened in a converted farm house and Geshe Jampa Tegchog was its first abbot. Nalanda Monastery is an international monastery which follows the Tibetan principles of Dalai Lama. If you are looking for peace and relaxation, then you must take an entry inside the monastery. You will find here the true essence of spiritualism under the benevolence of the teachers and the monks. Nalanda Monastery offers basic and masters programmes on the mantras and sutras of Buddhism and numerous worship ceremonies are organised here all year round.
How to Reach Nalanda Monastery
- Rented car / taxi
- Nalanda Monastery Address: Rouzegas, 81500 Labastide-Saint-Georges, France
- Nalanda Monastery Contact Number: +33-563580225
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!