Jianfeng Ridge National Forest Park4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jianfeng Ridge, Ledong County 570216, China Map
- Phone: +868-9885721668
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, National Park, Family And Kids
Jianfeng Ridge National Forest park is located in the Ledong County and is the largest and well-preserved tropical rain forest in China. This park is home to abundant vegetation and bio-diversity showing tropical rainforest features. 96% of this park is covered by forests and that makes this a nice summer resort to visit. Tianchi, Butterfly Valley, and the Folk Customs performances of the 55 Ethnic minorities in China are some of the highlights of this park.
More about Ledong
Create a flawless plan, make use of Ledong trip planner.
Explore the best Ledong vacation packages that will take to you important landmarks of the city! For getting in, check out how to reach Ledong.
How to Reach Jianfeng Ridge National Forest Park
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ledong before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ledong and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jianfeng Ridge National Forest Park Address: Jianfeng Ridge, Ledong County 570216, China
- Jianfeng Ridge National Forest Park Contact Number: +868-9885721668
- Time required to visit Jianfeng Ridge National Forest Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!