Mono Lake Visitors Center34 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Visitor Center Dr, Lee Vining, CA 93541, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-7606473044
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
The Mono Lake Visitors Center boasts of being the first U.S National Scenic Area offering a unique desert ecosystem and a scenic lake overlooking the majestic mountains. While visiting the Mono Basin, paying a visit to the Mono Lake Visitors Center is a must to know about the ecosystem and getting important permits for exploring various sectors. The friendly and knowledgeable officials will provide you with books, brochures, maps, and souvenirs regarding the area. You can explore the interpretative displays depicting the human and natural history of the area, watch the video on Mono Lake that runs for twenty minutes, and also visit the two art galleries. You will also get to know about the birding spots and naturalist activity sites by the lake from the efficient rangers.
How to Reach Mono Lake Visitors Center
- Buses to stop : Mono Basin Visitor Center
- Mono Lake Visitors Center Address: 1 Visitor Center Dr, Lee Vining, CA 93541, USA, United States
- Mono Lake Visitors Center Contact Number: +1-7606473044
- Time required to visit Mono Lake Visitors Center: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
Mono Lake Visitors Center Reviews & Ratings
I would like to see if the information center has any documents, videos or other items that describe the local history of the Paiute Indians in Mono County.Answer Report Abuse