The Henry Moore Foundation93 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dane Tree House, Perry Green, Much Hadham, Hertfordshire SG10 6EE, United Kingdom, SG10 6EE, Leeds
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1279843333
- Fax: +44-01279843647
- Ticket Price: 9 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Art Gallery, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Community And Government, Organizations And Associations, Charities And Non-profits, Landmarks
The Foundation's headquarters at Perry Green in Leeds exhibits large collections of Henry Moore’s work, the English sculptor and artist. The collections include sculptures in stone, wood, plaster and bronze, drawings and sketchbooks, graphic work, and preparatory materials such as found objects and maquettes.
The Henry Moore Foundation Travel Tips
- Refreshments are available at Visitor Centre and The Hoops Inn.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Henry Moore Foundation
- Concession: £ 7.80
- Students: £ 5.40
- Family: £ 23.50
The Henry Moore Foundation Hours
- The bookshop and research library inside remain open from 10 am- 5:30 pm.
How to Reach The Henry Moore Foundation
- Bishop's Stortford station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Leeds before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Leeds and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.06% of people who visit Leeds include The Henry Moore Foundation in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
65.52% of people start their The Henry Moore Foundation visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Henry Moore Foundation
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Henry Moore Foundation