How to Reach Leeds, United Kingdom
The Easiest Way to Reach Leeds
HOW TO GET TO LEEDS
- By Air : Leeds Bradford International Airport lies just eight miles north of the city. With direct flights from 13 UK destinations, you can fly to Leeds from Aberdeen, Belfast, Bristol Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Isle of Man, Jersey, London, Newquay, Plymouth, Southampton and many more. There are also frequent scheduled services that run between Leeds airport and the main airports of London Heathrow, Amsterdam, Dublin and Paris, enabling worldwide connections.
- By Train : There are frequent, direct trains which cover London to Leeds in just over two hours. There are also regular services from Scotland, the Northeast, the Midlands and across the Pennines. Cross Country trains also run a frequent service from many of Britain's major cities such as Newcastle, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- By Ferry : Leeds is a straightforward drive from the port of Hull. There are regular ferry services from Rotterdam, Zeebrugge, Dublin and Liverpool.
- By Road : Leeds is located at the crossroads of the M62 and M1 with the A1/M1 link. The city is easy to reach at speed from any direction.
HOW TO GET AROUND LEEDS
- By Cycle : The city has extensive cycle lanes throughout its centre and around. This is the healthiest and the cheapest way to move around the city.
- By Bus : The bus system in Leeds is a comfortable and comprehensive system, and is the most often means of transportation used by Leeds travellers for local journeys.
- By Taxi : Within Leeds there are numerous taxi services - it is best to use licensed taxis (painted black and white) rather than private hire cars.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Leeds and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Leeds
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Leeds. The most preferred mode of transport in Leeds is Car.
Average distance: 14.72 km Average time: 37.23 min
Car 41.18%Driving 36.14 min Walking 0.86 min Overall average time for 20.65 kms 37 min
Bus/Trolleybus 5.88%Bus 25 min Waiting 15 min Walking 10 min Overall average time for 6.44 kms 50 min
Walking 23.53%Walking 30.75 min Driving 1.75 min Overall average time for 2.06 kms 32.5 min
Train/Metro 5.88%Train 25 min Walking 15 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 32.19 kms 45 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Leeds
- How to reach Manchester
- How to reach Liverpool
- How to reach Chester
- How to reach Northampton
- How to reach Edinburgh
- How to reach Bristol
- How to reach London
- How to reach Bath
- How to reach St Andrews
- How to Reach Top Cities in United Kingdom
- How to reach Plymouth
- How to reach Southampton
- How to reach Aberdeen
- How to reach Isle Of Skye
- How to reach Exeter
- How to reach Canterbury
- How to reach Weymouth
- How to reach Llandudno
- How to reach Cambridge
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Thimphu
- How to reach Yerevan
- How to reach Amberd