Hall Of FameCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Leh, Jammu and Kashmir 194101, India
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-1982252297
- Ticket Price: 25 INR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Military Museum, Family And Kids
Hall Of Fame - Review
Right outside the Air Force Base, this two-floor museum explores various themes related to Indian army’s role and presence in Ladakh. Most of it focuses on India-Pakistan conflicts in the 20th century. There are artefacts from the wars, a short film about the Kargil War, the role the army has played in various relief missions, an exhibit on extreme cold military wear, a commemorative wall to the fallen, weapons seized from Pakistan, and most famously, a letter sent by a father to his son before his death.
There is also an Adventure Park that provides an obstacle assault course and an archery range that kids might enjoy.
Hall Of Fame Ticket Prices
- Rs. 50 for foreigner.
- Adventure park: Rs.30 for adult; Rs.20 for kids.
- Rs. 50 to use camera.
How To reach Hall Of Fame by Public Transport
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Leh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Leh and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hall Of Fame
69.66% of people who visit Leh include Hall Of Fame in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.66% of people start their Hall Of Fame visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hall Of Fame
92.6% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hall Of Fame
Hall Of Fame Map
Hall Of Fame Trips
Hall Of Fame, Leh Reviews
Feeling so proud after visiting this place.. So many memories of our brave soldiers are combined together for every Indian to see and to understand that they face not only the enemies but also the mother nature... This place reminds us all the brave soldiers from 1947 to till date... Proud to be Indian... Jai Hind
A very Impressive place. One will definitely get inspired at some point. It shows the valor of our Indian Army with epic adventures. It will take at least 2 to 3 hours to explore. Every detail gives inspiration at some point.
This is one of the best places only if you love about army, no matter you call it museum or tribute or hall, this collection will surely make you proud for Indian army. And if army is not attractive to you, trust me, this place will kill you. Major attraction is the back of hall, the compound area. You surely enjoy with the view, with Indian Flag out there.
A place to feel Great pride for our soldiers and country. A must visit museum in the city. They have small entry fee and camera fee but its all worth 1000 times more than that. You can actually post your message for our army and they send it everyday to some remote border post. If you are interested in history of wars since independence then please reserve at least half a day for this place. Every evening they do parade and you can see small documentary about Indian army. They have cafe and souvenir shop too. When you walk out you will feel great pride for our soldiers and country.
A must visit. Take your kids along, if you can. Spend at least a couple of hours there. I bet you will leave moist eyed. Hats off to the Indian army. Jai Hind!!!
All QuestionsHall of fame
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal