Museum Boerhaave129 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lange Sint Agnietenstraat 10, 2312 WC Leiden, Netherlands Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +31-717519999
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
When established in 1931, Museum Boerhaave was used as a hospital in its early days. Later, it was converted into an exciting museum for senior citizens, youth and kids. This museum derived its name from the famous Dutch physician-cum-botanist Herman Boerhaave. It exhibits a wide collection of equipment which was used in the field of astronomy, medicine and physics. As the exhibited objects of the Museum Boerhaave are arranged in a chronological order, it will be easy for you to know about the time period when the particular one was in use.
How to Reach Museum Boerhaave
- Buses- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 45, 169, 182, 187, 800 to stop- Leiden, Prinsessekade
- Museum Boerhaave Address: Lange Sint Agnietenstraat 10, 2312 WC Leiden, Netherlands
- Museum Boerhaave Contact Number: +31-717519999
- Museum Boerhaave Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!