- Address: Trintelhaven, Lelystad, Netherlands Map
- Tags: Family And Kids, Dam
The Houtribdijk is a flood defence in the Netherlands. The dam was constructed between 1963 and 1976 and it connects the new Dutch town of Lelystad to the ancient Dutch town of Enkhuizen just to the north of Amsterdam. In the middle of the dike lies a small harbour, car park and a restaurant. The view from this spot is absolutely stunning, especially during the sunrise and the sunset, with just water in front of you.
How to Reach Houtribdijk
- Get there by taxi or on foot.
- Houtribdijk Address: Trintelhaven, Lelystad, Netherlands
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.04% of people who visit Lelystad include Houtribdijk in their plan
50% of people start their Houtribdijk visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Houtribdijk
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Houtribdijk
People normally club together Dolfinarium and Batavia Stad Fashion Outlet while planning their visit to Houtribdijk.
People also prefer to start their day with Houtribdijk.