Torre Del Soccorso13 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Strada Statale 340, 22010 Ossuccio CO, Italy, Lenno Map
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Tower, Unesco Site
Overview of Fai - Torre Del Soccorso Detta Del Barbarossa
The Fai - Torre Del Soccorso Detta Del Barbarossa is a tower that was known to be the Rescue Tower. It holds high significance owing to its proximity to the UNESCO World Heritage Site Shrine of the Blessed Virgin of Relief. Its construction dates back to the fortified system of Rome, stretching at a height of 400 meters over the lake. From the top, you get to witness a gorgeous panorama of other important attraction of Ossuccio CO like Tremezzo, the tip of Nesso and Varenna.
More about Lenno
Create a flawless plan, make use of Lenno trip planner.
Add accommodation and hotels in Lenno that suit your budget including the most recommended ones like Taverna Bleu, Hotel Lario, Hotel Du Lac and Hotel Meridiana.
Find out how to reach Lenno to begin with. Plenty of wholesome Lenno vacation packages are available to choose from, pick your today!
How to Reach Torre Del Soccorso
- By Bus: Ossuccio - Spurano Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lenno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lenno and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Torre Del Soccorso Address: Strada Statale 340, 22010 Ossuccio CO, Italy, Lenno
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!