Cannonball HouseCurrently Open
- Address: 118 Front St, Lewes, DE 19958, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
The Cannonball House of Lewes was built 1765 and was once the home of Gilbert McCracken and David Rowland who were the pilots for the Bay & River Delaware. Speaking of the town's rich nautical heritage, this building has also served as a restaurant, a laundry store and, for a time, the mayor's office. This historic home is definitely one of the best places to visit in Lewes.
- Cannonball House Address: 118 Front St, Lewes, DE 19958, USA, United States
- Cannonball House Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!