The Thoroughbred Center129 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3380 Paris Pike, Lexington, KY 40511, USA, United States
- Phone: +1-8592931853
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
Don’t just watch horses racing with each other in the tracks of Lexington, learn how they are looked after and trained to win the races. The Thoroughbred Center affiliated with the Keeneland racecourse, trains and looks after equestrians running in the races. Tours of the farm are offered to visitors interested in learning about the horses. In the 90-minute tour, visitors can watch the morning workout session of the horses, explore the barns and padlocks, interact with jockeys and learn the various ways of training horses. Various events are also held at the Thoroughbred Center.
The Thoroughbred Center Travel Tips
- Tours are available on prior reservation.
- Tour bookings can be done online.
- The tour begins every morning at 9. This is the only tour available at the farm.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Thoroughbred Center
- Children ticket – 8 USD
- Children below the age of 2 do not need a ticket.
How to Reach The Thoroughbred Center
- You can hire a taxi to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lexington before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lexington and book an accommodation of your choice.