3 Monkeys Day Tours, LiberiaCurrently Open
- Address: North side of Pacifica Garcia Elementary school, Liberia 306-5101, Costa Rica
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +506-26671114
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Off Beaten Path, Water Body, Garden, View Point, Biking Trail, Educational Site, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Picnic Spot, Nature, Bird Watching
About 3 Monkeys Day Tours, Liberia
3 Monkies Day Tours are a tour company operating out of Liberia. They offer airport transportation and Costa Rica tour packages all over the country, including one day tours from Peninsula Papagayo, Conchal, Flamingo, Tamarindo, Punta Islita, Nosara, Samara beaches and the most popular golf and beach resorts in Costa Rica. 3 Monkies strivesto make your vacation special, and make your stay in Costa Rica an unforgettable experience.
Apart from the regular attractions that most of the tour operators offer (which 3 Monkies does as well), they also have many different experiences which not everyone in Costa Rica provides. Some of this includes the bird watching tours, where you can choose from the Palo Verde Escape, or the thrilling experience of watching birds at the Tenorio Rainforest. You can even go for a relaxing nature walk around the Miravalles Volcano, the rainforest or even around the celeste waterfall. They even offer fishing packages at various locations.
- One of their best sellers is the Vandara Hot Springs &Zipline packages, which combines horseback riding, panoramic views of the canopy, a delicious lunch, hot springs and a volcano mud bath all into one.
- They lay emphasis on the culture of Costa Rica, offering tours to see local wonders such as the Guaitil pottery and their artisans.
- They have one day, half day and overnight options for most of their tours, so you can select exactly how much time you wish to spend in a particular area.
With these offers, 3 Monkies Day Tours wishes to provide the most unique Costa Rican experience, where you not only see the most famous attractions of the country, but get to enjoy the lesser known things as well. All in all, it is a great mix for people who want to see it all.
3 Monkeys Day Tours Ticket Prices
- Ticket Prices depend on what packages you are opting for, which can be custom made according to your needs.
Restaurants Near 3 Monkeys Day Tours
- Cafe Bodhi
- Taqueria Mazatlan
- Malaki Sushi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liberia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liberia and book an accommodation of your choice.