Kick up your adventurous spirit with a thrilling journey into Africa Safari Adventure Park. It is the first natural adventure park in Liberia, Guanacaste where you and your family can enjoy a memorable wild safari through tropical forest. The activities can give you adrenaline rush.
The entire tour is divided into three categories: -
- Safari Tour – You get to move around the whole park on a safari vehicle or by cart. The tour enters the Savannah, passes through natural trails where you can feed, touch, interact and admire animals like giraffes, zebras and wild boar in their natural habitat.
- Waterfall Tour – Ideal for water lovers. The journey begins with a big cart with padded benches, a sound system, microphone, mobile phone charger, floating tires and special suspension. The journey covers three waterfalls: La Carana, and La Vieja.
- ATV Tour – The tour includes journey to various hiding places of the Safari and La Finca San Diego and explore fauna and flora.
Africa Safari Adventure Park Travel Tips
- Things to bring – wide-brimmed hat or cap; sunscreen with a factor greater than 60; Umbrella; sunglasses; insect repellent; bottled water; photo camera.
- Wear comfortable and light clothing and appropriate shoes.
- Do not disobey guide’s instructions or the park signs.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Photography without flash is allowed.
- To know more about their guidelines, visit their official website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Africa Safari Adventure Park
Admission Fee For Foreigners –
- African Animals and Trails - $40 (adults), $20 (children)
- Trails and Waterfalls - $70 (adults), $35 (children)
- Famous Safari Tour - $100 (adults), $50 adults (as given in official website)
- Waterfall Adventure Tour - $100 (adults) , $50 adults (as given in official website)
- All Day Pass - $130, $65
- For Four Wheeler Car - $40 (driver), $20 (additional)
- For Special Packages For Students – visit official website.
- Children (0 -3 years) – Free admission
- Admission Fee For Nationals – visit official website.
How to Reach Africa Safari Adventure Park
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Liberia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liberia and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.76% of people who visit Liberia include Africa Safari Adventure Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
64.71% of people start their Africa Safari Adventure Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Africa Safari Adventure Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Africa Safari Adventure Park
Africa Safari Adventure Park Reviews & Ratings
How much $ to see all animals & waterfalls?Answer Report Abuse
I don't think there is an admission fee for Africa Safari Adventure Park. You have to pay for each individual attraction or activity that you wished to do. You can get more information by calling on ( 506) 2288-1000.Report Abuse