Church Of La Ermita La AgoniaCurrently Open
- Address: Main St., Liberia, Costa Rica
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
It is a small beautiful historical church, located in Liberia. Step into the interior and you can see the influence of colonial architecture in the church’s architectural design. At present the church has been turned into a museum.
A nice peaceful place to visit!
- Ask the locals for mass timings.
- It is presently closed due to some renovation work.
- You can visit the church in the evening.
- Entry is free.
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liberia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liberia and book an accommodation of your choice.
73.08% of people who visit Liberia include Church Of La Ermita La Agonia in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50.23% of people start their Church Of La Ermita La Agonia visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Church Of La Ermita La Agonia
93.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Church Of La Ermita La Agonia