Costa Rica Green Life - Private ToursCurrently Open
- Address: 50 Este 50 Sur 400 | Barrio Guadalupe, Liberia SJO-127596, Costa Rica
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +506-83096616
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Off Beaten Path, Water Body, Garden, Camp, View Point, Safari, Hiking Trail, River, Biking Trail, Educational Site, Tour, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Broadway, Tourist Center, Race Track, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Rock Climbing, Valley, Hill, Boating, Picnic Spot, Nature, Scuba, Snorkeling , Bird Watching
Costa Rica Green Life - Private Tours - Review
Costa Rica Green Life is a Private Transfers and Day Tours operator in Liberia. They specialize in being conscious about nature, offering the best natural attractions that the country has. They offer tours to National Parks, guided hikes, bird watching, adventure tours like ziplining, rafting, horseback riding, bird watching, scuba diving, snorkeling, surf lessons and sport fishing.
They are a family owned company founded by two entrepreneurs. As their name suggest, they believe in the sustainable development and ecological biodiversity of their country, while providing great service to their customers at the same time. Having had over 14 years of experience in the tourism industry, they implement their knowledge to make sure you have a great time, while causing minimum damage to the environment around them.
- They offer level III and IV rafting on the Rio Tenorio between the Miravalles and Tenorio in the heart of Guanacaste, (Cañas). It is the only one of its kind in Guanacaste where you can spend a day full of adventure and adrenaline in rapids of this beautiful river, surrounded by wildlife such as monkeys, birds, iguanas and lizards.
- You can go for the Mega Combo, which takes you to the foothills of the Rincon De La Vieja Volcano. They offer canopy (zipline), a 420 meter water slide, horseback riding, hot springs and a delicious lunch.
- Go to the Monteverde Cloud Forest, where you can walk on suspended bridges to observe the clouds at an altitude of 1800 metres. Don’t forget to visit the magical Hummingbird Garden.
Costa Rica Green Life Tours have business relationships with companies implementing sustainable development techniques in their daily activities, such as hotels, activity centres, adventure tours, water sports and other activities. Without a doubt, they are easily the most eco-friendly tour operators in their area.
Costa Rica Green Life - Private Tours Information
- Custom made packages depending on tour requirements.
Restaurants Near Costa Rica Green Life - Private Tours
- La Mesa de Monique y Andre, Palermo Cocktail Bar & Restaurant
- Malaki Sushi
- Cafe Bodhi
- Cafe Liberia
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liberia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liberia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Costa Rica Green Life - Private Tours
95% of people who visit Liberia include Costa Rica Green Life - Private Tours in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
22.93% of people start their Costa Rica Green Life - Private Tours visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Costa Rica Green Life - Private Tours
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Costa Rica Green Life - Private Tours