Costa Rica Private Tours, Liberia
About Costa Rica Private Tours, Liberia
Costa Rica Private Tours, Liberia - Address
Address: Liberia , Costa Rica
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 7K times in trip plans
Hotel, Outdoors, Forest, Sport, Water Body, Camp, View Point, Hiking Trail, Play Ground, Biking Trail, Hot Spring, Tour, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Club, Coffee House, Broadway, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Water Sport, Lake, Rock Climbing, Hill, Boating, Picnic Spot, Nature, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Costa Rica Private Tours are a famous tour operator based out of the town of Liberia. Their vision is to be a company that is internationally recognized for providing a service that is different from the traditional tourism in Costa Rica. Their aim is to show visitors places that are less commercial, but bring out the national beauty of Costa Rica. This tour is a great bet for any nature lovers looking to tour this magnificent country.
Since this is a small tour operator, you can rest assured that they will be giving you their fullest attention. They will handpick activities to suit your family’s demands, and drive you to each attraction, including the fabulous full day packaged like the Borinquen and the Arenal tours. Right from pick up at the airport to accommodation, the tour guides will make you feel right at home. They will even take you shopping to the supermarket to pick up spices and coffee.
- Take part in the Palo Verde Boat Trip, which takes you through the beautiful sanctuary of birds, reptiles, mammals, and other animals of the tropical forest in the Palo Verde National Park.
- If you opt for the Beach Tour, you can have a full day at the most popular white sand beaches of the Guanacaste province. You even get to decide how long you stay on every beach and what time return to the hotel.
- You can even go for a fishing trip at the Papagayo gulf. The Pacific side has incredible fishing prospects for Sailfish, Marlin, Dorado, Yellow Fin Tuna, Wahoo, Roosterfish, Snapper, and lots more.
Costa Rica tours offer to let you walk hand in hand with nature, and they do their best to live up to their promise. They want to exude confidence, credibility, honesty, and responsibility to provide enjoyment and security for their clients.
Costa Rica Private Tours Information
- The tour guide, Freddy, is well known for being very well versed in Costa Rican history. Striking up a conversation would be a great way to find out lesser known facts about the attractions you’re visiting.
- Ticket Prices depend on what packages you are opting for, which can be custom made according to your needs.
Restaurants Near Costa Rica Private Tours
- Cafe Bodhi
- Taqueria Mazatlan
- Malaki Sushi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liberia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liberia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Costa Rica Private Tours, Liberia Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Papagayo Sportfishing
- La Esquina Resort
- Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica
- Hotel Riu Guanacaste
- Liberia Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Liberia
- What to See in 48 Hours in Liberia
- What to See in 72 Hours in Liberia
- How to Spend 5 Days in Liberia
- How to Spend 6 Days in Liberia
- How to Spend 7 Days in Liberia