Costa Rica Private ToursCurrently Open
- Address: Liberia , Costa Rica
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Outdoors, Forest, Water Body, Camp, View Point, Hiking Trail, Biking Trail, Hot Spring, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Club, Coffee House, Broadway, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Water Sport, Lake, Rock Climbing, Hill, Boating, Picnic Spot, Nature, Bird Watching
Costa Rica Private Tours are a famous tour operator based out of the town of Liberia. Their vision is to be a company that is internationally recognized for providing a service that is different from the traditional tourism in Costa Rica. Their aim is to show visitors places that are less commercial, but bring out the national beauty of Costa Rica. This tour is a great bet for any nature lovers looking to tour this magnificent country.
Since this is a small tour operator, you can rest assured that they will be giving you their fullest attention. They will handpick activities to suit your family’s demands, and drive you to each attraction, including the fabulous full day packaged like the Borinquen and the Arenal tours. Right from pick up at the airport to accommodation, the tour guides will make you feel right at home. They will even take you shopping to the supermarket to pick up spices and coffee.
- Take part in the Palo Verde Boat Trip, which takes you through the beautiful sanctuary of birds, reptiles, mammals, and other animals of the tropical forest in the Palo Verde National Park.
- If you opt for the Beach Tour, you can have a full day at the most popular white sand beaches of the Guanacaste province. You even get to decide how long you stay on every beach and what time return to the hotel.
- You can even go for a fishing trip at the Papagayo gulf. The Pacific side has incredible fishing prospects for Sailfish, Marlin, Dorado, Yellow Fin Tuna, Wahoo, Roosterfish, Snapper, and lots more.
Costa Rica tours offer to let you walk hand in hand with nature, and they do their best to live up to their promise. They want to exude confidence, credibility, honesty, and responsibility to provide enjoyment and security for their clients.
Costa Rica Private Tours Travel Tips
- The tour guide, Freddy, is well known for being very well versed in Costa Rican history. Striking up a conversation would be a great way to find out lesser known facts about the attractions you’re visiting.
- Ticket Prices depend on what packages you are opting for, which can be custom made according to your needs.
- Cafe Bodhi
- Taqueria Mazatlan
- Malaki Sushi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Liberia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liberia and book an accommodation of your choice.
55.5% of people who visit Liberia include Costa Rica Private Tours in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
41.75% of people start their Costa Rica Private Tours visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Costa Rica Private Tours
91.04% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Costa Rica Private Tours