Costa Rica Unique Transfer And ToursCurrently Open
- Address: Liberia | Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +506-88265425
- Time Required: 04:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Off Beaten Path, Water Body, Camp, Hiking Trail, Play Ground, River, Biking Trail, Hot Spring, Tour, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Rock Climbing, Hill, Boating, Picnic Spot, Bird Watching
About Costa Rica Unique Transfer And Tours, Liberia
Costa Rica Unique Transfer & Tours were founded in 2003, and they have 10 years of experience operating tours and transportation. Their company philosophy is work with personalized groups, where the guides can be part of the tour, answer questions and interact with customers, and not just be a constant barrage of information. Besides having the opportunity to make stops to see something interesting on the way, they feel it is necessary to have small groups, as it is sometimes impossible to do things in a large group of 50 people.
Apart from offering the most realistic Costa Rican experience, they have a number of fun filled tours to choose from. You can go for an adrenaline rush and select from their range of Adventure tours in Guanacaste, which include white water rafting, rappling, trekking and a whole lot more. If you’re a nature and wildlife person, go for one of their tours which offer the best options to enjoy nature, seeing wildlife, hiking on hanging bridges by natural forests, pristine waterfalls and floating safaris, to name just a few. Meanwhile, if all you want to do is relax and get your tan on, go for the Beach tours, which take you to the most popular beaches in the Guanacaste region.
- Costa Rica Unique Tours offers tourists full insurance coverage, and have all the permissions necessary to operate tours and transportation in the country. For this reason, they have won a number of certificates of excellence.
- Their head tour guide, Jose, is a great source of information, loves taking part in activities and is extremely flexible with the tour groups to let the tourists get the most out of the attractions.
- Costa Rica Unique Tours makes sure that you feast on the most authentic Costa Rican cuisine, and their tours always stop at places which serve the choicest local dishes.
- Costa Rica Unique Tours does their level best to ensure that your trip of the country is as realistic as possible. If you want to go off the beaten track and see the real side of Costa Rica, then these operators are your best bet.
Costa Rica Unique Transfer And Tours Ticket Prices
- Ticket Prices depend on what packages you are opting for, which can be custom made according to your needs
Restaurants Near Costa Rica Unique Transfer And Tours
- Taqueria Mazatlan
- La Mesa de Monique y Andre
- Cafe Bodhi
- Cafe Liberia
- El Meson Liberiano
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liberia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liberia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Costa Rica Unique Transfer And Tours
95% of people who visit Liberia include Costa Rica Unique Transfer And Tours in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
45.58% of people start their Costa Rica Unique Transfer And Tours visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
4 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 4 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Costa Rica Unique Transfer And Tours
93.39% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Costa Rica Unique Transfer And Tours
Costa Rica Unique Transfer And Tours Map
Costa Rica Unique Transfer And Tours Trips
Costa Rica Unique Transfer And Tours, Liberia Reviews
Had an awesome time The tour guide Freddy was really cool He even picked up me and my friend later that evening to have drinks downtown
They are very punctual. The price is worth it. Their staff is excellent. Always very willing to help, very helpful. Its transport units almost new and in perfect condition. It is the best tour operator on Coco beach without a doubt.
The staff at Hotel el Velero at Playa Hermosa recommend Costa Rica Unique for our Liberia airport transfers, Day trip to Nicaragua, transfers to El Borinquen Mountain Resort. Ana Cortes Villegas in sales department made all the arrangements and communication prior to arrival. We had the same driver on all transfers and our guide for the 16 hour Nicaragua tour was amazing. In fact, we left our camera at Hotel el Velero when transferring to El Borinque. They delivered it back to us upon our transfer to the airport for departure. For any of your transfer needs - use Costa Rica Unique. Would not recommend renting a car as the roads are really rough. Thank You Costa Rica Unique for making our first visit to Costa Rica and Nicaragua UNIQUE!