Events and Festivals in Liberia
- July: The Annexation of Guanacaste to Costa Rica from Nicaragua is celebrated annually on 25th July. It is Liberia’s only major local festival, and hosts folk dances, parades, cattle shows, local food and other cultural traditions in the area.
- December: New Years Day.
Trip plans for Liberia
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Liberia
Liberia Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Liberia
Save 7%Rincon de la Vieja National Park One Day Adventure Pass11 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Fill your day at Rincn de la Vieja with adventure and Costa Ricas pure nature with the One Day Adventure Pass.
Zipline, Horseback Riding and Hot Springs Combo TourNew on TripHobo
Enjoy a full day of great activities at the most beautiful place around the area. Go horseback riding, ziplining, visit water...Book Now
Private Rincon de la Vieja Volcano Adventure TourNew on TripHobo
It is a world full of adventure and adrenaline, complemented with the tranquility of the thermal waters, saunas and baths of ...Book Now
Diamante Eco Adventure Park Day Pass with Lunch4 Reviews
Have it all! Experience Costa Rica's #1 zip line, enjoy time at our Animal Sanctuary, have lunch with us and finish your day ...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in La Fortuna
- Events & Festivals in Alajuela
- Events & Festivals in Jaco
- Events & Festivals in Cahuita