Guanabikers - Private Day ToursCurrently Open
- Address: Liberia, Liberia 55501, Costa Rica
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +506-88172971
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Body, Village, Camp, Hiking Trail, Biking Trail, Walking Area, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Rock Climbing, Valley, Hill, Nature, Bird Watching
About Guanabikers - Private Day Tours, Liberia
Guanabikers is a unique private tour operator in Liberia, Costa Rica. They offer an exceptional Costa Rican experience- by exploring the country on bicycles. Their tours are designed for the ultimate mountain biking adventure, as they take you through some of the most tranquil as well as the most thrilling locations in the region- all on a bicycle.
Driven by a love for Mountain Biking, Guanabikers was started by a group of friends with a sense of adventure. As a result, they developed mountain bike tours in Guanacaste, which is one of the most beautiful regions of Costa Rica. Their most important belief is that they are prepared to make anything you choose into an adventure, and they rarely fail to deliver on that promise.
- The Maranon Tour will take you deep into the rainforests, as you navigate your bike through the woods to access some of the most untouched and serene parts of the province.
- Take part in the Desert Tour, where you push your bike to the limits, as you explore the arid trails of Costa Rica on two wheels.
- The Volcano Downhill tour, which is quite self-explanatory, is one of the most challenging but thrilling things you can do in the country.
Guanabikers refuse to look at tourists as customers, preferring to look at them as friends who came along for the ride. If you are looking for a Costa Rican vacation with a difference, look no further.
Guanabikers - Private Day Tours Information
- Guanabikers are professional bikers, and will aid you in whatever way possible. However, you must ensure you have some degree of proficiency and experience in mountain biking before signing up.
Restaurants Near Guanabikers - Private Day Tours
- La Mesa de Monique y Andre
- Palermo Cocktail Bar & Restaurant
- Malaki Sushi
- Cafe Bodhi
- Cafe Liberia
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liberia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liberia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Guanabikers - Private Day Tours
85.2% of people who visit Liberia include Guanabikers - Private Day Tours in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
34.47% of people start their Guanabikers - Private Day Tours visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Guanabikers - Private Day Tours
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Guanabikers - Private Day Tours
Guanabikers - Private Day Tours Map
Guanabikers - Private Day Tours, Liberia Reviews
All QuestionsGuanabikers - private day tours
- Fort Hancock Heliport
- Joe Powell
- Around Town
- Northern Methodist Episcopal Church Of Clarksville
- Atlanta Yacht Club
- Club Rendevoune
- Twin Lakes
- Roblado Mountains Wilderness Study Area
- Haili Wailele Film/Arts Foundation
- Aire Service
- Fern Lake
- Young Olympians International
- Liberty Ucogic
- Metropolitan Edison Heliport