Hidden Garden Art Gallery, Liberia
About Hidden Garden Art Gallery, Liberia
Hidden Garden Art Gallery, Liberia - Address, Phone Number
Address: 5 kms west of Liberia International Airport, Guardia, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 4.1K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Visit the only art gallery holding permanent exhibition of some of the famous artworks and the magnificent underwater images done by resident-artist Carlos Hiller. Apart from this permanent exhibition, the gallery also houses exhibitions for other established as well as emerging artists. Nearly 50 artists display their work in this gallery. Covering nearly 3000 square feet of wall space, the gallery has nearly 15 rooms to displays paintings, sculptures and various other artistic work forms.
Hidden Garden Art Gallery Information
- For after-hours appointments and private showings, prior appointment is required.
How To reach Hidden Garden Art Gallery by Public Transport
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liberia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liberia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hidden Garden Art Gallery, Liberia Reviews - Write a Review
Beautiful artwork from local artists...paintings, sculptures and more. Greg and Charlene very knowledgeable about surrounding area.
Beautiful spot and we loved it
Best garden in guanacaste.
- Nearby Attractions
- Montezuma Beach
- Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport
- Villas Sol
- James Spriggs Payne Airfield
- Roberts International Airport
- Buena Vista
- Blue River Resort & Hot Springs
- Occidental Grand Papagayo All-inclusive Hotel
- Mal Pais To Cabuya Road
- Liberia Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Liberia
- What to See in 48 Hours in Liberia
- What to See in 72 Hours in Liberia
- How to Spend 5 Days in Liberia
- How to Spend 6 Days in Liberia
- How to Spend 7 Days in Liberia