Maleku Tours - Private ToursCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: 150 MTS N / 25 MTS ESTE DEL CHAPARRASTIQUE - GUADALUPE, Liberia 5000, Costa Rica
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +506-83909088
- Time Required: 04:30 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Bowling Alley, Mountain, Off Beaten Path, Sport, Trail, Camp, View Point, Hiking Trail, Play Ground, Biking Trail, Hot Spring, Tour, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Brewery, Entertainment, Race Track, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Water Sport, Rock Climbing, Valley, Hill, Cable Car, Boating, Picnic Spot, Nature, Boulevard , Bird Watching
Maleku Tours - Private Tours - Review
After working for 13 years for large tour companies in Costa Rica, the owners of Maleku Tours decided it was time to start their own business. Today, they give their clients the personal service they need to make their stay in Costa Rica a fabulous one. Maleku Tours specializes in packages in the Guanacaste Region, but they also arrange tours and packages to other parts of Costa Rica. With tours that encompass pretty much everything there is to see in the country, Maleku Tours is one of the most famous operators in Liberia, primarily because their main goal is to simply make the clients happy.
A family owned business, Maleku Tours is run by Eugenia and her husband Geiner. They have built up a reputation for themselves for being extremely hospitable and caring for their clients. One of the most valuable qualities of Maleku tours is that they insist on having small groups of tourists, unlike larger companies which will club 30 people into one bus. Maleku tours is usually just one or two families travelling together, which gives everyone more flexibility to spend the day as they please.
- Take a trip to the Miravalles Volcano. The scenic route is filled with small villages and cattle ranches. You can enjoy a great hike into the adjoining rain forest and be able to see several waterfalls.
- They also have an adventure day combo, where you can go horseback riding, ziplining, water sliding and enjoy a delicious organic lunch as well.
- For 460, you can enjoy the Canopy tour, where you can slide from tree to tree over steel cables with a harness and a security equipment to explore the different levels of the canopy.
All in all, Maleku tours is one of the most trusted tour operators in Liberia, and they will make sure that your Costa Rica trip is filled to the brim with special moments and happy memories.
Maleku Tours - Private Tours Information
- Ticket Prices depend on what packages you are opting for, which can be custom made according to your needs.
- Maleku tours prides themselves on taking tourists to secluded, ‘special’ spots, areas which aren’t teeming with tourists all year round. Some of these attractions include the volcano mud bath. Don’t forget to ask your tour guide about the same for a unique experience.
Restaurants Near Maleku Tours - Private Tours
- La Mesa De Monique y Andre
- Cafe Liberia
- El Meson Liberiano
- Taqueria Mazatlan
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liberia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liberia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Maleku Tours - Private Tours
95% of people who visit Liberia include Maleku Tours - Private Tours in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
52.66% of people start their Maleku Tours - Private Tours visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
4 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 4 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Maleku Tours - Private Tours
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maleku Tours - Private Tours
Maleku Tours - Private Tours Map
Maleku Tours - Private Tours, Liberia Reviews
All QuestionsMaleku tours - private tours
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows