Maleku Tours - Private Tours
Tours for Maleku Tours - Private Tours
About Maleku Tours - Private Tours, Liberia
After working for 13 years for large tour companies in Costa Rica, the owners of Maleku Tours decided it was time to start their own business. Today, they give their clients the personal service they need to make their stay in Costa Rica a fabulous one. Maleku Tours specializes in packages in the Guanacaste Region, but they also arrange tours and packages to other parts of Costa Rica. With tours that encompass pretty much everything there is to see in the country, Maleku Tours is one of the most famous operators in Liberia, primarily because their main goal is to simply make the clients happy.
A family owned business, Maleku Tours is run by Eugenia and her husband Geiner. They have built up a reputation for themselves for being extremely hospitable and caring for their clients. One of the most valuable qualities of Maleku tours is that they insist on having small groups of tourists, unlike larger companies which will club 30 people into one bus. Maleku tours is usually just one or two families travelling together, which gives everyone more flexibility to spend the day as they please.
- Take a trip to the Miravalles Volcano. The scenic route is filled with small villages and cattle ranches. You can enjoy a great hike into the adjoining rain forest and be able to see several waterfalls.
- They also have an adventure day combo, where you can go horseback riding, ziplining, water sliding and enjoy a delicious organic lunch as well.
- For 460, you can enjoy the Canopy tour, where you can slide from tree to tree over steel cables with a harness and a security equipment to explore the different levels of the canopy.
All in all, Maleku tours is one of the most trusted tour operators in Liberia, and they will make sure that your Costa Rica trip is filled to the brim with special moments and happy memories.
Maleku Tours - Private Tours Information
- Ticket Prices depend on what packages you are opting for, which can be custom made according to your needs.
- Maleku tours prides themselves on taking tourists to secluded, ‘special’ spots, areas which aren’t teeming with tourists all year round. Some of these attractions include the volcano mud bath. Don’t forget to ask your tour guide about the same for a unique experience.
Restaurants Near Maleku Tours - Private Tours
- La Mesa De Monique y Andre
- Cafe Liberia
- El Meson Liberiano
- Taqueria Mazatlan
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liberia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liberia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: 150 MTS N / 25 MTS ESTE DEL CHAPARRASTIQUE - GUADALUPE, Liberia 5000, Costa Rica
Time Required: 04:30 Hrs
Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 6.6K times in trip plans
Hotel, Bowling Alley, Mountain, Off Beaten Path, Sport, Trail, Camp, View Point, Hiking Trail, Play Ground, Biking Trail, Hot Spring, Tour, Walking Area, Food And Drinks, Brewery, Entertainment, Race Track, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Water Sport, Rock Climbing, Valley, Hill, Cable Car, Boating, Picnic Spot, Nature, Boulevard , Bird Watching
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Maleku Tours - Private Tours Tickets And Tours
Discover a paradise on earth only found along the north side of majestic, smoking Rincon de la Vieja volcano. Â Be transported with a bi-lingual guide from your hotel in Guanacaste province (Playa Del Coco) to a lush rain forest. Experience incomparable views, blue rivers, natural mineral hot springs, 80 meter waterfalls and much more.
In the morning, hike in the rainforest for dips under the Grand Waterfalls, cascading pools and along the blue river. After a delicious lunch take dips in 4 different natural mineral hot spring pools and the fresh water pool with a bullet water slide, meander the tropical Botanical Gardens with over 700 varietals, the Butterfly Gardens, orchid garden, hummingbird sanctuary, Koi & Bird & Caiman Lakes, turtle ponds and more. Take a natural mud bath and sauna; visit miniature donkeys and horses and much more. And regretfully, return back, in time for dinner.
Enter a spectacular rain forest at majestic, smoking Rincon de la Vieja volcano for Costa Ricaâ premier water tubing Eco-adventure that combines heart-stopping adventure and relaxation - incomparable views, blue rivers, waterfalls, natural mineral hot springs plus much more:
- Water Tube a real blue river with bends, calmness & adrenaline pumping chutes.
- Delicious Lunch
- Several Activities - 4 different "natural" hot spring pools, the fresh water pool with a bullet water slide; tropical Botanical Gardens with over 700 varietals, Butterfly Gardens, orchid garden, hummingbird sanctuary, Koi & Bird & Caiman Lakes, turtle ponds; natural mud bath and sauna; miniature donkeys and horses and much more.
Discover a paradise on Earth in a 9-hour adventure to the hot springs at Rincon de la Vieja. View spectacular sights at the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano, Costa Rica's premier water tubing eco-adventure. Combine heart-stopping adventure with relaxation complete with incomparable views, blue rivers, waterfalls, natural mineral hot springs and much more.
Share your experience - Rate Maleku Tours - Private Tours, Liberia
- Nearby Attractions
- Costa Rica Unique Transfer And Tours
- Papagayo Vargas Tours
- Africa Safari Adventure Park
- Miravalles Volcano Combo Tour
- Copa De Oro
- Early Bird Watching Tour
- Rcr Rafting Guanacaste
- Costa Rica Green Life - Private Tours
- 3 Monkeys Day Tours
- Guanabikers - Private Day Tours
- Hotels Near Maleku Tours - Private Tours
- Hotels Near Maleku Tours - Private Tours
- 5 Star Hotels Near Maleku Tours - Private Tours
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Maleku Tours - Private Tours
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Maleku Tours - Private Tours
- Budget Hotels Near Maleku Tours - Private Tours
- Cheap Hotels Near Maleku Tours - Private Tours
- Luxury Hotels Near Maleku Tours - Private Tours
- Liberia Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Liberia
- 2 Days in Liberia
- 3 Days in Liberia
- 4 Days in Liberia
- 5 Days in Liberia
- 6 Days in Liberia
- 7 Days in Liberia