Papagayo Vargas Tours, LiberiaCurrently Open
- Address: Near Parque Mario Canas Ruiz, Liberia, Costa Rica.
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +506-83956090
- Time Required: 04:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Water Body, View Point, Biking Trail, Tour, Food And Drinks, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Rock Climbing, Hill, Boating, Picnic Spot, Neighborhoods , Nature, Bird Watching
About Papagayo Vargas Tours, Liberia
Papagayo Vargas Tours are a company of tour operators in Liberia. They claim to have packages with an authentic Costa Rican soul, and they offer their customers a service of quality that satisfies their needs. They have a lot of respect towards the incredible biodiversity & culture of Costa Rica, and their top priority is to customize a trip for the tourists, right from the transport to what they want to purchase at the supermarket.
The owners of the tours decided that there must be a better alternative to the ‘cattle car tour bus’ style of running tourism companies, where all visitors are huddled up on a bus and ferried from attraction to attraction without waiting for them to catch a breath. Hence, they set up their own agency, concentrating on smaller groups, new locations, and top notch safety, all at throwaway prices.
- Visit the secluded Llanos de Cortez waterfall, which spans 35 feet high and 50 feet wide, cascading into a surreal white sand pond. It is only an hour’s drive from the town of Liberia, but Papagayo Vargas are one of the few operators who make the trip regularly.
- They also have sailing tours, where you can explore Costa Rica by the sea. Feel the wind in your hair as you race past dolphins on your sailboat, which can handle up to 35 people.
- They have a diving package, which can be explored on the gulf of Papagayo. Go deep sea diving to come up close and personal with white tip reef sharks, spotted eagle rays, turtles, angel fish and even humpback whales.
- Papagayo Vargas Tours promises that you will meet them as guests, and leave as friends. It goes without saying that they do their very best to live up to that promise.
Papagayo Vargas Tours Opening and Closing Hours
- Ticket Prices depend on what packages you are opting for, which can be custom made according to your needs.
Restaurants Near Papagayo Vargas Tours
- Cafe Bodhi
- Taqueria Mazatlan
- Malaki Sushi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liberia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liberia and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Papagayo Vargas Tours
95% of people who visit Liberia include Papagayo Vargas Tours in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
36.24% of people start their Papagayo Vargas Tours visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
4 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 4 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Papagayo Vargas Tours
93.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Papagayo Vargas Tours