Playa Del CocoCurrently Open
- Address: Guanacaste region, Costa Rica, Liberia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids
An hour’s drive from Liberia will take you to this beautiful beach of Guanacaste. If secluded beach is your choice, this is the beach you should visit to enjoy a nice time beside the sea. The beach derives its name from its cocoa colored sand. However, the place does become busy in the month of November and December.
A perfect laidback destination to enjoy some quality time with family!
Playa Del Coco Travel Tips
- Apply sunscreen to protect yourself from getting suntanned.
- You may carry your own food basket.
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Playa Del Coco
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Liberia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liberia and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Playa Del Coco Address: Guanacaste region, Costa Rica, Liberia
- Playa Del Coco Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Playa Del Coco(preferred time): 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Playa Del Coco: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
42.85% of people who visit Liberia include Playa Del Coco in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
42.18% of people start their Playa Del Coco visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Playa Del Coco
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Playa Del Coco
People normally club together Museo De Guanacaste and Sabanero Statue while planning their visit to Playa Del Coco.
People also prefer to start their day with Playa Del Coco.
Playa Del Coco Reviews & Ratings
For a handicapped (cane & tough walking long distances) person, how difficult is moving from the lodging to a spot on the beach fairly close to the water?Answer Report Abuse