Rcr Rafting Guanacaste, LiberiaCurrently Open
- Address: Canas Guanacaste, on the Corobici River | Province of Guanacaste, Liberia 621250, Costa Rica
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +506-26696262
- Ticket Price: 55 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Off Beaten Path, Trail, Play Ground, Biking Trail, Walking Area, Entertainment, Adventure, Adventure Sport, Water Sport, Lake, Rock Climbing, Boating, Picnic Spot, Nature, Bird Watching
About Rcr Rafting Guanacaste, Liberia
RCR Rafting is a local tour company based in Canas, Guanacaste.They are specialists in water based activities in Guanacaste, and offer custom made rafting tours than can satisfy every visitor. Their company has been active for over 15 years, providing unforgettable experiences for thousands of tourists who have enjoyed their exhilarating white water rafting tours.
The company was started by Danny Huber, who worked as a rafting guide for Rios Tropicales many years ago. He later started his own company called RCR Rafting, serving the entire province of Guanacaste as well as the numerous tourists who visit the region. RCR Rafting has a very professional team of guides, drivers and other staff members. They strive to provide visitors with the best nature and adventure experience in Costa Rica, while still maintaining top notch safety measures during all their tours.
- For a family oriented, easy going experience, go for the Corobici River Floating Tour, which is the ideal trip from families, elders, nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. It combines soft adventure with a lot of nature observation.
- For something a tad more adventurous, try out the new Cucaracho River Whitewater rafting trip. Surrounded by never ending tropical rainforests, canyons and vast wilderness, the river poses quite the challenge.
- The Tenorio River Rafting tour is an exciing Class III-IV trip down one of the most powerful rivers in the region. It is by far the most popular river rafting tour in Guanacaste.
Despite specializing in water based activities, RCR Rafting has something for everyone. Make sure you visit them on your trip to Costa Rica for some memorable (drenched) moments.
Rcr Rafting Guanacaste Information
- Bathroom facilities, along with lockers and storage, are available.
- They also have wheelchair access, along with an elevator system and baby buggy parking.
- There is food available for purchase, as well as activities for young and ol children who may not be able to participate in the rafting tours.
Restaurants Near Rcr Rafting Guanacaste
- Cafe Bodhi
- Taqueria Mazatlan
- Malaki Sushi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Liberia before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Liberia and book an accommodation of your choice.