How to Reach Lijiang, China
The Easiest Way to Reach Lijiang
- By Air: Lijiang Sanyi International Airport has flights to several Chinese destinations including Shanghai, Beijing, Kunming, Chengdu, Chongqing, Shenzhen, Xi’an and Guangzhou. Shuttle buses can be taken to reach the city from the airpot.
- By Train: Two railway stations present in Lijiang have services towards Kunming and Dali on a daily basis.
- By Bus: Many buses depart from the bus stations in Lijiang towards the important regions of Yunnan province.
- By Foot: The only way to explore the old town is on foot. So grab some tough walking shoes and set out to visit the beautiful ancient part of Lijiang.
- By Bus: Buses and Minibuses take you to the other sightseeing places outside the old town.
- By Bicycle: You can also rent a bicycle and pedal around the city by yourself.
- By Taxi: Taxis are another feasible option to get around the city.
Are you looking for a Lijiang travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Cities Near Lijiang
- How to reach Deqen
- How to reach Dali
- How to reach Panzhihua
- How to reach Baoshan
- How to reach Shengping Police Station
- How to reach Shengpingzhen
- How to reach Chuxiong
- How to reach Beijing
- How to reach Shanghai
- How to reach Shenyang
- How to reach Xian
- How to reach Shenzhen
- How to reach Qingdao