How to Reach Lijiang
- By Air: Lijiang Sanyi International Airport has flights to several Chinese destinations including Shanghai, Beijing, Kunming, Chengdu, Chongqing, Shenzhen, Xi’an and Guangzhou. Shuttle buses can be taken to reach the city from the airpot.
- By Train: Two railway stations present in Lijiang have services towards Kunming and Dali on a daily basis.
- By Bus: Many buses depart from the bus stations in Lijiang towards the important regions of Yunnan province.
- By Foot: The only way to explore the old town is on foot. So grab some tough walking shoes and set out to visit the beautiful ancient part of Lijiang.
- By Bus: Buses and Minibuses take you to the other sightseeing places outside the old town.
- By Bicycle: You can also rent a bicycle and pedal around the city by yourself.
- By Taxi: Taxis are another feasible option to get around the city.
|Bangkok to Lijiang||264.37 km||4 hours 24 mins|
|Kunming to Lijiang||298.43 km||4 hours 58 mins|
|Bukit mertajam to Lijiang||426.45 km||7 hours 6 mins|
|Chengdu to Lijiang||442.32 km||7 hours 22 mins|
|Kuala lumpur to Lijiang||522.78 km||8 hours 42 mins|
|Hanoi to Lijiang||645 km||10 hours 45 mins|
|Singapore to Lijiang||705.61 km||11 hours 45 mins|
|Chongqing to Lijiang||711.43 km||11 hours 51 mins|
|Jakarta to Lijiang||1103.7 km||18 hours 23 mins|
|Kuching to Lijiang||1326.16 km||22 hours 6 mins|