The Baisha Naxi Embroidery InstituteCurrently Open
- Address: Baisha Village, Yulong County, China, Lijiang
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Observatory, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts, Exhibition
This is an embroidery school in the Baisha Village of Lijiang. Now the inistitute has become more of an exhibition because in modern times it is difficult to encourage girls to indulge in embroidery. In olden times, this used to be a deciding factor for girls. If they had good embroidery skills, they could run a household satisfactorily. The institute is a small place with both contemporary and traditional art on display and also on sale. Highlights include:
- Handmade art
- Embroidery, Print-making and Calligraphy workshops for tourists
- Interesting and detailed information panels
- The Gallery
- Local Tea
- English Speaking tour guides
The Baisha Naxi Embroidery Institute Travel Tips
- Bargain with the sellers to get the most reasonable deal.
The Baisha Naxi Embroidery Institute Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
- Recommended time to visit: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
How to Reach The Baisha Naxi Embroidery Institute
- Bus: 6 at Lijiang Railway Station
- Hua HuaSe SiFang Cai
- Prague Cafe
- Sifu Yashe Boutique Hotel Bed & Breakfast
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lijiang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lijiang and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.38% of people who visit Lijiang include The Baisha Naxi Embroidery Institute in their plan
66.67% of people start their The Baisha Naxi Embroidery Institute visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Baisha Naxi Embroidery Institute
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Baisha Naxi Embroidery Institute