Are you looking for what to do in Lijiang?
PLACES TO SEE
- The Mural in Baisha Village: An old place in the city, and also one of the earliest settlements of Naxis.
- Lijiang Ancient Town: This is the most important tourist attraction in Lijiang. It has an Old Naxi architecture and a special water system utilized in those ages.
- Jade Spring Park: A scenic park studded with a crystal clear pool, beautiful trees and a magnificent mountain.
- Shuhe Ancient Town: Another early settlement of Naxis, and also the post of Ancient Tea Horse route, which is known as an old trade route towards other countries.
- Tiger Leaping Gorge: One among the world’s deepest canyons with Yangtze River flowing in between.
- Jade Dragon Snow Mountain: A huge snow-clad peak ideal for trekking and high-altitude walks.
- Lijiang Guides - Day Tours: Adventure trip in Lijiang and surrounded places with an experienced tour guide. Address: C/-N's Kitchen, Lijiang Old Town, Lijiang, China.
- Lijiang Xintuo Ecotourism-Day Tour: A peek into the lives of the locals with a great local guide. Address: Lijiang 674100, China.
- West China Tours-Day Tour: Tour of the ancient city and the Snow Mountains with a professional travel guide. Address: NO.502 LifangBuilding,XiangeliAvenue,Gucheng District, Lijiang 674100, China.
- Country Road Cafe Tours: Hiking tours around the Leaping Gorge trails. Address: SanyuanBaisha, Lijiang 674100, China.
Below we have a list of things to do in Lijiang and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Lijiang getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Lijiang with confidence.