How to Reach Lille - The Easiest Way to Reach Lille
Lille is well connected by air, road and train.
Lille Lesquin International Airport – Served by many airlines. 20 minutes by coach to the city centre
TGV and Eurostar trains pass through here. The major connections include:
- London - 85 minutes
- Paris – 60 minutes
- Brussels – 35 minutes
- Calais – 90 minutes
- Lyon – 180 minutes
- Strasbourg – 200 minutes
- Marseille – 300 minutes
The best of Lille is seen on foot or on a bicycle, but the city does have a decent public transport system. These include
The fares for the metro, trams and buses are as follows:
- Standard (single) fare for the entire network: €1.40 for a full-price single ticket.
- Set of 10 tickets: €11
- ZAP ticket (3 tram or subway stations, transfer available): €0.70
- Day Pass (available during 24h): €4
- Evening Pass (after 7.00 pm): €2
About 150 taxis serve the city. Taxis can be booked with the following numbers:
- Lille train station taxis: +33 (0)3 20 06 64 00
- Rihour taxis: +33 (0)3 20 55 20 56
- Union taxis: +33 (0)3 20 06 0606
Rent cycles from:
- L'Atelier du Vélo, Avenue Willy Brandt,Lille Tel.: +33 (0)3 20 95 99 61.Open Tuesday to Saturday: 10 am - 1 pm / 2 pm - 7 pm.
Rent e-bikes from:
- Transpole: Oxygène station at the Champ de Mars
- Monday to Saturday: 8am to 8pm
- Sunday: 2 pm to 6 pm
- RelaisOxygène Place des Buisses
- Monday to Friday: 7.30am to 6.30pm
- Cyclogreen: 58 rue GustaveDelory, Lille –
- Tel.: +33 (0)3 20 96 75 88.
- Open Monday to Saturday: 8.30am - 7pm
- Altermove: 87-93 rue Nationale - Lille
- Tel.: +33 (0)3 62 84 01 01
- At Transpole you can also rent a Segway.
Are you looking for a Lille travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Lille
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Lille. The most preferred mode of transport in Lille is Car.
Average distance: 14.25 km Average time: 32.67 min
Car 66.67%Driving 21.25 min Overall average time for 18.5 kms 21.25 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 27 min Tram 10 min Bus 10 min Train 8 min Waiting 0.5 min Overall average time for 5.75 kms 55.5 min
- How to reach Calais
- How to reach Amiens
- How to reach Reims
- How to reach Dieppe
- How to reach Rouen
- How to reach Marne-la-vallee
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Versailles
- How to reach Honfleur
- How to reach Angers
- How to reach Tours
- How to reach Rennes
- How to reach Le Mans
- How to reach Carcassonne
- How to reach Menton