Parc De Zoologique724 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Avenue Mathias Delobel, 59800 Lille, France
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 33-328520700
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
It’s not the biggest or the grandest of zoos, but when you’re getting to see 400 animals over a hundred species for free, then you really can’t complain. The zoo is actually quite a cute way to spend the day, especially if you’ve got kids. It’s free entrance actually draws a lot more visitors the you’d expect: 1.4 million annually, making it the 4th most popular recreational attraction in France. The animals include farm animals, game animals, peacocks and grizzly bears. It’s seven exhibits are the Alley Aviary (usually birds of prey), Tropical House (a few reptiles), the Valley of Apes, Lands of America, Lands of Africa, Madagascar and Lands of Asia. And pandas too, serving as the welcoming committee.
Parc De Zoologique Travel Tips
- Closes a little later in the weekends.
- Go during the weekdays; there’s usually a crowd on weekends.
- There are a goodly number of stall selling food inside.
- Do not feed the animals.
- Bikes, rollers and non-guide dogs are not allowed.
Entrance Ticket Details For Parc De Zoologique
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Parc De Zoologique
- Metro line 1 (yellow line): République station (15 minutes walk)
- Citadine Bus: Jardin Vauban stop
- Liane Bus: Champ de Mars stop
- La Laiterie
- La Table d'Hote
- Le Canon d’Or
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lille before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lille and book an accommodation of your choice.
87.76% of people who visit Lille include Parc De Zoologique in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
54.05% of people start their Parc De Zoologique visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Parc De Zoologique
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parc De Zoologique