Events and Festivals in Lillehammer
- May/June: This period witnesses the Norwegian Festival of Literature which is the biggest non-commercial literary festival in the Nordic countries that has been taking place since 1995. Book lovers, rejoice!
- July: The Norwegian Bridge Festival takes place in July – don’t miss this on your vacation.
- August: The Peer Gynt Festival is celebrated in August with concerts, art exhibitions, literary events and so much more.
- September: The Lillehammer Jazz Festival which is one of the premier jazz fests in Norway takes place in September. It promotes jazz music especially among the youth and has performances by local and international jazz musicians. Add it to your itinerary planner.
- December: Christmas is celebrated in Lillehammer very elaborately with many events and functions which makes December a lovely time to visit the town.
Trip plans for Lillehammer