How to Reach Lillehammer - The Easiest Way to Reach Lillehammer
- By Air: Since Lillehammer does not have its own airport, you can reach it by taking a flight to the Gardermoen Air Station in Oslo which lies around 2 hours away. From there, it is easy to take a train to Lillehammer. One departs every hour.
- By Train: Lillehammer Station lies on the main line when you take a train from Oslo and Skien to Trondheim. Trains are frequent.
- By Car: You can reach Lillehammer by renting a car from Oslo’s airport where renting facilities are available. It will take you 2-3 hours to reach the town.
- By Bus: There are buses that operate from Oslo town and the Gardermoen Air Station run by Lavprisekspressen and NOR-WAY Bussekspress.
- On Foot: The best way to see and truly appreciate the town of Lillehammer is on foot.
- By Bus: If you are planning to visit some destinations a little outside of Lillehammer, you can catch a bus from the train station.
Are you looking for a Lillehammer travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Lillehammer from Nearby Cities
|Oslo to Lillehammer||135.03 km||2 hours 15 mins|
|Strømmen to Lillehammer||141.14 km||2 hours 21 mins|
|Drammen to Lillehammer||152.71 km||2 hours 32 mins|
|Sarpsborg to Lillehammer||212.31 km||3 hours 32 mins|
|Trondheim to Lillehammer||253.17 km||4 hours 13 mins|
|Nahe to Lillehammer||801.39 km||13 hours 21 mins|
|Aurich to Lillehammer||902.09 km||15 hours 2 mins|
|Venlo to Lillehammer||1172.76 km||19 hours 32 mins|
|Torun to Lillehammer||1254.89 km||20 hours 54 mins|
|Tromsø to Lillehammer||1315.13 km||21 hours 55 mins|