Lillehammer Church296 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2630 Ringebu, Norway, Lillehammer Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-61284350
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
This is a small but important building in the city which is beautiful inside-out. The park and flower garden surrounding it make it even more attractive. It is also an example of very fine old architecture and would especially interest you if you like antiques and old buildings. Christianity started blooming in this country at around 1000 AD and this is when the stave churches started being built. The Ringebu is one of these beautiful churches made mainly of wood with a simple yet elegant design and the old charm. This church dates back to the 13th century and is amongst one of the only 28 buildings remaining of its kind.
How to Reach Lillehammer Church
- Take a bus from Ringebu kirke Ringebu Norway Ringebu kirk.
- You can book a taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lillehammer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lillehammer and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lillehammer Church Address: 2630 Ringebu, Norway, Lillehammer
- Lillehammer Church Contact Number: +47-61284350
- Lillehammer Church Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Lillehammer Church(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Lillehammer Church: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
59.08% of people who visit Lillehammer include Lillehammer Church in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
34.95% of people start their Lillehammer Church visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Lillehammer Church
93.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lillehammer Church
People normally club together Irishman and Lekeland Hafjell while planning their visit to Lillehammer Church.