Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track, Lillehammer
Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track, Lillehammer - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Hunderfossvegen 680, 2625 Faberg, Norway
Ticket Price: 240 NOK
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 03:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
Added 843 times in trip plans
Outdoors, Sport, Landmark, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track, Lillehammer
This is a Bobsleigh Luge and Skeleton Track that was completed in 1992. It was the destination for the Bobsleigh and Luge events of the 1994 Winter Olympics. It has also hosted the FIBT and FIL World Championships in 1995 and is scheduled to host the 2016 Winter Olympics.
Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track Ticket Prices
- Refer to website for more comprehensive details, including age restrictions.
Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track Opening and Closing Hours
- 01 January – 17 January: Closed due to Junior WM Luge.
- 21 January – 11 February: Wednesdays 03 pm - 08 pm (N.B. closed 28th January due to WC Luge).
- 24 January – 14 February : Saturdays 12.00 pm - 05 pm (N.B. closed 31st January due to WC Luge and 7th February due to an event).
- 17 February – 26 February: Saturday/Sunday 12 pm - 05 pm Other days 03 pm - 08 pm (Winter holidays).
- 28 February – 28 February: Saturday 02 pm - 06 pm Friday and Sunday closed due to National Luge-/Bob- and Skeleton Championship.
- 04 March - 11 March: Wednesdays 03 pm - 08 pm.
- 07 March - 14 March: Saturdays 12 pm - 05 pm.
How To reach Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Lillehammer OL Bob- og Akebane Lillehammer Norway.
- You can book a taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lillehammer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lillehammer and book an accommodation of your choice.
Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track, Lillehammer Reviews - Write a Review
I was there when it should be opened but it was obviously closed. Nobody around, nobody cares. That's a big minus but a place itself very attractive.
Awesome experience. If you like adrenaline this is a must-do.
Good technical track. Just a shame about the condition of the ice.
You have to try this if only once. I made the journey from Oslo and expected a novelty experience. What I got was an insane G force ride that I will never forget (and a ride home from one of the staff as we were the last people there) Great staff and a great experience.
Exhilarating! What an experience that I will never forget. I would love to do it again.