Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge TrackCurrently Closed
- Address: Hunderfossvegen 680, 2625 Faberg, Norway, Lillehammer
- Timings: 03:00 pm - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-61054200
- Ticket Price: 240 NOK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Sport, Landmark, Games
Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track - Review
This is a Bobsleigh Luge and Skeleton Track that was completed in 1992. It was the destination for the Bobsleigh and Luge events of the 1994 Winter Olympics. It has also hosted the FIBT and FIL World Championships in 1995 and is scheduled to host the 2016 Winter Olympics.
Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track Ticket Prices
- Refer to website for more comprehensive details, including age restrictions.
Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track Hours
- 01 January – 17 January: Closed due to Junior WM Luge.
- 21 January – 11 February: Wednesdays 03 pm - 08 pm (N.B. closed 28th January due to WC Luge).
- 24 January – 14 February : Saturdays 12.00 pm - 05 pm (N.B. closed 31st January due to WC Luge and 7th February due to an event).
- 17 February – 26 February: Saturday/Sunday 12 pm - 05 pm Other days 03 pm - 08 pm (Winter holidays).
- 28 February – 28 February: Saturday 02 pm - 06 pm Friday and Sunday closed due to National Luge-/Bob- and Skeleton Championship.
- 04 March - 11 March: Wednesdays 03 pm - 08 pm.
- 07 March - 14 March: Saturdays 12 pm - 05 pm.
How To reach Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Lillehammer OL Bob- og Akebane Lillehammer Norway.
- You can book a taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lillehammer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lillehammer and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track
52.9% of people who visit Lillehammer include Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
55.88% of people start their Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track
Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track Trips
Lillehammer Olympic Bob And Luge Track, Lillehammer Reviews
WOW! Need for speed? This is the place. A little bit shaky after the ride 😥😥😆😆
Visited the Bobsled track in May and was able to ride down the track in a bobsled! It was definitely an experience I wouldn’t want to miss out on. However not suitable if you have back problems or are pregnant. You also go down the track with a driver so it is completely safe.
Totally worth visiting from Lillehammer. We took the local bus 242 and walked about 2km to reach the Olympic Park. Would recommend coming by car but anyway, bublic transportation is possible. Try the bobsled, taxibob gives you a ride of 120km/h and afterwards they give you a sertificate and a pin to prove your membership in the 5G club.
I was there when it should be opened but it was obviously closed. Nobody around, nobody cares. That's a big minus but a place itself very attractive.
Awesome experience. If you like adrenaline this is a must-do.