This is an interesting museum that houses the auto- history of Norway since the 1900s. This includes:
- Rebuilt Oldsmobile known as Oldsfossum.
- Last Norwegian produced car of 1950.
- Sledges, gigs, carioles and carts.
- The section with the model of a rail engine is dedicated to the history of Railway.
- The Wartburg, which is the oldest car of the region.
- The whole setup that shows models of petrol pumps, roads and workshops of that era.
Entrance Ticket Details For Norwegian Vehicle Museum
- Adults: NOK 50
- Children: NOK 30
- Entry is free for children under six years.
How to Reach Norwegian Vehicle Museum
- Take a bus from Lillehammer brannstasjon Lillehammer Norway.
- You can book a taxi to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lillehammer before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lillehammer and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.55% of people who visit Lillehammer include Norwegian Vehicle Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50.62% of people start their Norwegian Vehicle Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Norwegian Vehicle Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Norwegian Vehicle Museum